Gynaecological Cancer Hub homepage
About the Hub
The Gynaecological Cancer Hub provides data and intelligence on the gynaecological cancers in England. These are a group of cancers affecting women which includes:
- Uterine (womb)/endometrial
- Placental (Gestational trophoblastic tumours (GTTs))
The Hub is aimed at a wide range of professionals working in the field, including NHS providers, commissioners, Strategic Clinical Networks, charities, gynaecologists, nurse specialists and other clinicians. It also provides information and helpful links for patients and the general public who would like to understand more about these cancers.
The Hub has also been specifically designed to support the work of NCIN's gynaecological site-specific clinical reference group. It is maintained by the Knowledge and Intelligence Service within the Public Health England (PHE) PHE Chief Knowledge Officer's Directorate.
What's in the Hub:
- Gynaecological Cancer Profiles, an interactive tool presenting comparative data at Health and Wellbeing Board and Clinical Commissioning Group in funnel plot format, with accompanying map, bar chart and trend data
- Helpful links to information and organisations offering advice and support to those concerned about a gynaecological cancer
- Details of current gynaecological cancer projects
- Resources for each type of gynaecological cancer, including key facts, reports and briefings, presentations and posters, sources of evidence, guidance for health professionals and interventions.
For more information or to provide feedback on the Hub, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org